DHS whistleblower Philip Haney, during Obama admin, found dead **** UPDATE****

Yeah I am not so sure about that, besides who reads the sports section anymore when the deep state is legally sanctioning murder? Eventually justice prevails, karma has a law of averages and this story I suspect will have consequences in one way or another.

In the last 10 years that has yet to happen.

Perhaps people will finally wake up.

I sure hope and pray that is so, because I am getting tired of evil people getting away with this crap!

2 Likes

Who shoots himself in the chest?

Yeah that is pretty bizarre. There is just too many inconsistencies in this story that supports the argument of this being ruled a suicide.

1. His car was found at an intersection
  2. His body was found outside of his car
  3. Gunshot wound to the Chest
  4. No previous signs or history of depression (the guy was about to be married)

It’s like Seth Rich being robbed but nothing is taken? Just too obvious that this was a murder.

1 Like

Just don’t cross Hillary or that clown obamamama !!!

Murdered by Traitors who should hang.

1 Like

Is it time to call Mueller , never mind he only goes after Trump .

When is anyone ever heard of someone killing themselves at an intersection? It sounds like somebody rolled up on the car, he got out, they shot him in the chest, then drove off.

That is my thought too. I was thinking that it may have been a cop who order him to get out of his car then shot him. Sloppy work.

Odd isn’t it that those who worked for the Clintons and now under Obongo at DHS " suddenly " become depressed and commit " suicide ".It seems as if this is becoming an epidemic related to Whistlebloweritis.At least his " suicide " gunshot wound wasn’t to the back of his head!!!
Did the Cintons give Obongo a discount on the hit???

1 Like

Well this is a update that I did not expect. I wonder if they thought: “hmm, the current narrative is not working so well, better go to plan B”. No seriously, I did not expect this bit of news and a complete reversal on the investigating Sheriff in this case.

Asassination, pure and simple. Imagine the hypocritical self-righteous anti-Russo hysteria from Washington if something identical happened on a street/intersection in Moscow?

They’re too fucking incompetent to even make a fake suicide look authentic.

post deleted an added to the one above (same theme)

Media-driven wall-to-wall sport is a government subterfuge to divert the attention of the plebs from the ‘real’ news?

It doesn’t help when that news story on noqreport generates a Norton Malicious Script alert. “Fake tech support…” attack.

Really? I had no problem with the site and my system is pretty robust. Maybe it has something to do with me being overseas. Are you using a VPN?

I wasn’t using the VPN. Nearing the end of reading that story Norton blocked the malicious script. I could try it with a VPN and see what happens

What browser are you using?

No popup alert using VPN but that site has so much on it, so many script.