DHS whistleblower Philip Haney, during Obama admin, found dead **** UPDATE****

This story sounds pretty shady due to the circumstances and the public profile of Philip Haney that makes his cause of death highly suspicious. This news is in the same vein as Seth Rich and it needs to be followed up to determine what the cause of death was but the fact that he was a DHS whistleblower in the Obama administration especially also considering his activism and efforts in exposing the Muslim brotherhood then serious questions have to be explored to find out who was behind this hit. Of course the latter is just my opinion as more details of Haney’s death will need to be learned first, but given who Philip Haney was and what he stood for makes his death highly suspect from a layman’s perspective.

Update

A shot across the bow to anyone considering revealing what Barry and HRC were up to on 9/11/12 while patriots were being slaughtered in Benghazi. The swamp never sleeps.

2 Likes

To follow up on this story, police are trying to say his death was a suicide! If you believe that then I have a life after death insurance policy to sell you!

1 Like

Wasn’t Seth Rich a whistleblower? And look what happened to him . . . and what’s happening to Julian Assange, who will soon be deported from Bellmarsh and subsequently die in an American prison soon afterwards. Our ruling classes are drunk on power and simply ignore their paymasters, us? In fact they’re even contemptuous of us.

https://mobile.twitter.com/docwashburn/status/1231234030378659841?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2020%2F02%2F22%2Fdhs-whistleblower-philip-haney-dies-of-gunshot-wound-amador-sheriff-rules-suicide%2F

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1231419383764877312?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheconservativetreehouse.com%2F2020%2F02%2F22%2Fdhs-whistleblower-philip-haney-dies-of-gunshot-wound-amador-sheriff-rules-suicide%2F

“I had never heard of this man until the reports of his death were posted here. But I did watch the entire one hour forty minute long video someone posted, which included both his speaking about what the higher ups in DHS and the Kenyan’s regime foreign policy makers did to him as well as others whom I respect discussing what was inexplicably done to him by the entities which SHOULD HAVE been protecting innocent Americans.

He struck me as an incredibly earnest, careful, thorough, sincere, knowledgeable and sweet man who had survived what happens to REAL whistle-blowers 
 numerous times. (Think Nathan Cain type of abuse.)

His death will be a loss not only to his friends and fiancĂ©e, but to America and the safety of her citizens. I fervently hope that his murderer is brought to justice with more efficiency than Seth Rich’s”.

1 Like

From The Washington Examiner:

“Odd (surreal reality) that I was a highly visible whistleblower 
 that virtually no one listened to, while this guy remains invisible, but is treated like an anointed oracle from above,” Haney said in the Nov. 11 text, referring to alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. “However, my story is still live, i.e., there’s still more to come. It’ll be called ‘National Security Meltdown.'”

Haney added, “I have a severely hyper-organized archive of everything that’s happened since See Something, Say Nothing (SSSN) was published in May of 2016. The National Security Meltdown sequel will pick up right where SSSN left off. My intention is to have it ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020 (just before the political sound wave hits), then ride that wave all the way to the Nov. elections.”

Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California | Washington Examiner

Plain to see from the above why he’s dead
’they’ wanted him to shut up.

1 Like

Haney was recently in contact with DHS officials about a possible return to the agency, the Washington Examiner reported, adding that he was also engaged to be married.

In November, Haney contacted the Examiner about plans to publish a sequel to the book, the newspaper reported.

Doesn’t sound like someone who is suicidal
 :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We’ve heard this story before. I’ll spoil the ending: There will be bizarre details that raise people’s suspicions, but authorities will consider the case closed.

Duly noted from the culture of indifference!

1 Like

Yeah, well judging from what he was about to publish seems more suspicious that the content of his new book got someone’s attention. It’s my hope that he had a backup to it or someone will act to get it released to the public posthumously.

1 Like

Whistleblower and suicide seem to go hand in hand :unamused:. Unless you’re a Trump “whistleblower.”

1 Like

“Haney’s body was found Friday morning by his car on a highway in Plymouth, California with a single gunshot. A firearm was reported found next to Haney.”

So let me get this straight! He committed suicide by getting out of his car then shooting himself? You believe that?

1 Like

What does that even mean? Who was the last whistleblower to have committed suicide?

I guess you aren’t familiar with the term Arkanicide.

Oh I am, I just found your post a little odd that’s all. Glad we cleared that up. Now this can be considered Islamacide?

Most likely Obamacide. He had the opportunity to learn from the best in the political hitjob business.

Let’s see if the self- gunshot wound to the head had two bullets.

1 Like

That’s how my suspicion runs.

1 Like

Someone needs to find out where Hillary was that day . :thinking:

1 Like

Now now, just a coincidence; like all the other coincidences.

2 Likes

A 5 minute story before moving to the sports section and disappearing forever.

1 Like