Truth only “You are being monitored”

The fact is this forum is being monitored for seditionists and terriorist language…
this is so good…you total fukups keep talking your overthrow of our government
there’s been over 1300 reports sent recently to the government for what some
here have said against the USA and our constitution and for insurgency…so keep
the lie going and spewing your type of terorrism THIS IS A WONDERFUL THING
SO WONDERFUL!!!

Why not 1303 reports sent? Lol

1 Like

I will be finding out what members have been reported…when I do I’ll
post their member names…I’ll love to see who here will be on the list… My suggestion to you is get your az hole in shape for your second stage of life…use some extra large cucumbers maybe put some Vaseline on it…now start with the smaller one and then advance to bigger and bigger ones cuz you have no idea how big you’ll need…

DaJackass , you must have plenty of knowledge of how to analy use cucumbers. Do you practice fellatio on your use ones???

2 Likes

No but when you fascists end up in jail you’ll be doing some pretty nasty things hahaha I can only hope the best hahaha
OH THATS RIGHT YOU’RE DOING ALL THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW HUH HOWS MOMMYS AZ TASTE HUH…PIG!!

Oh the excited fantasies of a half-witted Eraserhead in his mother’s (can we say that, oh that’s right, we’re not in Congress LOL) basement. Have your mommy wash the jizz-stains out of your Che’ t-shirt, and go look for a job.

1 Like

Hey UPYOWAZOO…you’re disgruntled gueerboy…looking for a partner…
I’d head over to dr. manHOLES circle jerkers club he’s got just what you’re
looking for some diks of all shades right up your ally hahaha that’s another
funny from me huh “right up your ally” just what you want huh

My comment touched a raw nerve, eh little boy? LOL- your insults are what I’d expect from a 12 year old.

1 Like

Pity you never said that about trump who was the most sophomoric president we’ve ever had…:roll_eyes: