Cortez, the Village Idiot- Update

Yet conservatives do nothing to challenge it either! They are more content on just complaining about it!

1 Like

Challenge what? The notion that proper grammar is racist? What do you think we should do? Tar and feather that stupid professor and run him out of town on a rail?

He’s a liberal … one of yours. You need to curb the idiots within your own ranks if you don’t want them reflecting on the rest of you.

1 Like

You are mistaken I am not a liberal! And no, obviously you haven’t thought about what I was implying much! Your apathy is a major contributing factor! Thanks for providing that little snippet!

That dog got runned over long ago.

Ya can’t actually test kids, they need to explore their own edjumacations and make up thier own truth.

Back when we were trying to decide if we should homeschool our first little skull full of mush, I had a conversation with a neighbor who was a teacher in our liberal 'ville. She looked at the “traditional” school in our neighborhood and lamented that they had a waiting list, while her free-range-chicken school didn’t. She could not understand how parents could not appreciate how " open and free" their education approach was and that they only wanted to get their kids in the “traditional” school because they got better results.

Easy decision, time to give up one of our engineering salaries and homeschool.

1 Like

You know nothing of our efforts and sacrifice.

Enjoy your HK Tee time.

I’ve heard that one before. :wink:

No… you are not a liberal. I agree.

Go fuck yourself! You know nothing of me and my efforts!

ocasio-cortez-northam-clinton
aoc-fast-takes
!alexandria-ocasio-cortez-howard-schultz

See anything in common in the photos???

Pomo hoo-ha is impotent at doing any damage.

Well, the so-called “progressive” degeneration of “liberalism” that is in tune with the French Revolution rather than the American. I would go so far to say that since Eisenhower American “conservativism” has been far too progressive: once the Left advances something and it gets funding the “conservatives” all simply become No Repeal weasels, most recently seen with Obamaharm. It’s why the Left specializes in contrived ship has sailed scenarios, creating rights and entitlements by spending and creating a whiff of dependency … which Republicans are too cowardly to do anything about until there’s real dependency and then the Quislings really hit their stride.

Once an entitlement is in place it never goes away. Politicians do not want to alienate any part of the base.

It’s why we desperately need term limits.

i usef to think Debbie wasserman schultz (DWS) was the dumbest human being in government.

dingaling takes that title. she doesn’t know anything about government. only her communist wealth theft ideas.

DWS close-ass second tho

1 Like

Keep in mind that the “father of modern progressivism” was Teddy Roosevelt … a Republican.

1 Like

Not a history buff for Teddy R. But I bet he was in favor of progress for decent american citizens… not progress for bums, crackheads, abortionists, illegal aliens, fake asylum seekers from shithole countries, and men so perverted that they voluntarily have their balls cut off.

1 Like

Mental Illness! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Still looks like an ugly guy with long hair.

2 Likes

He was not, though, the father of progressivism. It was opposed to the fundamental nature of the Republic before TR. Wilson made comments well before TR was President that show this. Ultimately the early so-called “progressives” or the modern ones it makes no difference … they wanted and wished for a Republic more on line with the French Republic, one with general power where the governing charter described the departments of gpvernment and their responsibilities but left the mean to accomplish these entirely up to their own devising.

Progressivism was bad from the beginning. A cancer eating away at the nation and voiding the integrity of every progressive who ever took their oath of office in vain to uphold a Constitution they inherently despised.

There wasn’t a dimes worth of difference between the politics of TR and Wilson.