Congressman running for New York governor attacked onstage at campaign event

Assailant appears to be wearing a "Vietnam Veteran’s Hat,

DemoRATS finding more ways to rob an election . Fuck NY !!!

1 Like

Msnbc lent 36 seconds of their reporting to the attempted assassination of a sitting US congressman.

Ppl wonder why the will of the country leans a strong left. Americans don’t have a clue the state we are in.

2 Likes

Scum wait for others to provide like animals in a zoo . There are less than 120,000,000 WORKING Americans and the number of pigs at the trough has doubled with braindead Biden and the demoRATS .They are taught don’t pay rent collect 1100 a week unemployment , refuse jobsand wait for that free money every month . Only those on fixed incomes like SS have to work and make up the workforce today . How many over 65 are working FULL TIME jobs today ??

1 Like

I lost my job of 28 years to the Scamdemic. I work under the table for half of what I used to make. I’m 62 and I am retiring on my birthday at 63. I will continue to work as long as the guy I’m working for keeps his business going… he’s 65 and retired as well. You are right… those of us that are retired still continue to work because most of us have to in order to pay the bills. I would starve to death on SS money alone.

1 Like

Yet those that NEVER worked get government checks every month 5 or more food stamp increases 15% each time , they have more kids and they get bigger increases . Who pays WORKING AMERICANS !!!

1 Like