Clown World: American Airlines Passenger Brings Miniature Horse onto a Flight

I have to take off my shoes and throw away all of my liquids if I want to get on a plane, but this bitch can bring an actual Trojan horse?

We are fucked. :clown_face:

AMERICAN Airlines passengers were left stunned after noticing a miniature HORSE had joined their flight.

Evan Nowak said he noticed the animal, which had been brought onboard by a fellow traveller, while flying on an a service from Chicago to Omaha.

https://twitter.com/ecnowak/status/1167295888164904960?s=19

The bitch who needs a horse for emotional support needs put out of her goddamn misery.

All Americans are not this crazy, and those of us who are sane need to stop allowing the crazies to run free. I have nothing against this tiny horse, but it certainly weighs more than the 2nd luggage bag they want to charge me for! Enough!

So this landwhale decided that taking up two seats didn’t make it a big enough distraction, so the next logical step was to bring a farm animal onto a crowded plane. Alright then.

I read recently that the reason behind the recent push for emotional support horses is that Muslims consider dogs unclean. Can’t wait until they publicly admit they consider the rest of us unclean too…

I have an emotional support Glock…can I bring that on?

1 Like

I see silly shit like this and it make it really hard not to just hate everyone’s guts. What kind of selfish asshole brings a damn pony on a plane? I had to put my best hunting dog down below and it damn near broke my heart. This is some shit.

1 Like