Charles Koch Says His Partisanship Was a Mistake

Some ideas for how Charles Koch might repent:

• $10 billion for research and development on extracting CO2 from the atmosphere.
  • $10 billion for the Koch “We Screwed Up” Inclusive Communities Project.
  • $10 billion to accelerate reform of policing and criminal justice.
  • $10 billion to support K-12 education.
  • $10 billion to elect progressive candidates for school boards, city councils, county commissions, state legislatures, etc.

He can keep the last $2.5 billion for whatever.

2 Likes

He is acknowledging that the political tide is shifting and is desperately clamoring for relevancy. He should donate all of his money to communities of color and social justice projects. He can spend the rest of his days living on pennies - just like the people he took advantage of and marginalized to make his fortune.

I guess it’s better that he donate it before you communists try to take it from him, right?

What is wrong with you people and all of the fake victimhood drivel and nonsense about oppression? I wonder how hard you people must work at not working.

1 Like

Koch is a big corporate guy! I’m surprised you aren’t in full support of everything he does now. Isn’t that the new DNC model? Claim to be oppressed while getting funded and sponsored by the richest people on Earth.

It’s the same thing that happened in RoboCop.

1 Like

Is that a tacit acknowledgement that 80 million Americans DID vote for Biden…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: