Canada PM brownface apology

So Trudeau apologized for a brownface photo. Hilarious to watch lefties patting him on the back for saying he’s sorry and immediately shifting the guilt to Trump.

Why do people apologize for nonsense the left finds objectionable. I see the blackface stuff and find it funny that kids are so stupid but it’s hardly a reason to go on the war path demanding apologies 30 years later. The people demanding apologies are the same people that refuse to apologize for ACTUAL despicable acts such as abortion.

We seriously need to stop taking leftists seriously on these things and stop apologizing for attempted humor. This is to the point of a flat out attack on the 1st Amendment.

You know, when I was growing up, I rejected the idea from some conservatives that we should ban objectionable music, such as WASP, Doro/Warlock, Metallica and other bands. I felt like the 1st Amendment should overrule their outrage. Well, we won but now we have another group fighting the 1st Amendment at the same time they claim to be the ones with the moral high ground. If you’re a leftist, you should be embarrassed that people are taking a stand against the 1st Amendment and demanding people apologize for anything THEY find objectionable. Of course, I suppose it’s impossible to embarrass anyone that supports the intentional killing of a baby.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-don-lemon-justin-trudeau-brownface-photo?spot_im_comment_id=sp_ANQXRpqH_urn%243Auri%243Abase64%243Ad14ff606-ee33-57cd-ab3f-2153b6963acc_c_gG7huR&spot_im_highlight_immediate=true

A post was merged into an existing topic: Justin Trudeau Wears Blackface and is a Racist