BIGOTRY and RACISM....Is Either of Them SENSIBLE or Not?

I guess I’ve just read too much Jungian psychology to agree with you.

Just “DMK” philosophy, Ish. :wink:

1 Like

What gets my goat is anyone who attempts to pigeon hole me, without knowing anything about me. I have little patience with anyone who would call me a racist or a bigot. My personal feeling is that those who would resort to that kind of despicable attack are themselves racist. IMHO

Agreed. There are alot of black and brown children who would have missed out on a helping hand had libs aborted me while an unborn child.

Their characterization of many conservatives and MAGA supporters is despicable.

Notice that it’s always only non-whites who are “discriminated” against.

We built this civilization and they feel entitled to everything, and the goddamn traitors support that.

You need to realize that the Left, as derived from the likes of Marxist on down to post-modern thought, will tend to define things in relation to power, to being asserted to have power or asserted to not have power.

This trick allows them to use words that have a colloquial meaning differently than that colloquial meaning. Double speak if you will.

Prejudice Is Hard-wired Into The Human Brain, Says ASU Study

Date:

May 25, 2005

Source:

Arizona State University

Summary:

Contrary to what most people believe, the tendency to be prejudiced is a form of common sense, hard-wired into the human brain through evolution as an adaptive response to protect our prehistoric ancestors from danger.

(https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/05/050525105357.htm)

I had read something like the article above positing that predjudice was an early instinctive survival trait…nuetral on the point of whether it was good or bad.

1 Like

2 Likes

Of course it is, its a survival instinct!

2 Likes

1 Like