Biden "I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

It’s actually surprising how plainly they’ll admit their REAL plans but nobody gives a shit because its memoryholed in minutes.

Also have no fucking clue what he’s even trying to say with that statement. Maybe it’s a cry for help.

2 Likes

Well if that isn’t the most contradictory post. I’ll help you. He was talking (obviously jokingly) about what he’d have said to Obama as Vice President had the two of them had a strong disagreement on fundamental morals.

For the analogy to fit, it’s Kamala that would have to develope some disease and go away were the two of them to have a serious disagreement…:wink:

Biden with his dementia clearly is confused often:

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”

“You may remember, I got in trouble when we were running against the senator who was a Mormon, the governor, OK? And I took him on,” What’s that guys name???

“By the way, this is my little sister, Valerie,” before reaching to the right and grabbing his wife’s hand.

In May, he was left red-faced, claiming that “we have over 120 million dead from Covid.”

Then, in June, Biden made another coronavirus gaffe by claiming 85,000 jobs had been lost in the US as a result of Covid-19 and that millions of Americans had died.

“You know, we have to come together. That’s why I’m running. I’m running as a proud Democrat for the Senate.”

"Where I come from, you don’t go very far unless you ask. My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,” he said at the time.

And they say he isn’t mentally impaired. No wonder they keep him in the basement.

1 Like