Biden appears to mock Americans' intelligence, questions whether 'they'd understand' supply chain issues

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1457055598441373701?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1457055598441373701|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fbiden-mock-americans-intelligence-questions-understand-supply-chain-issues

President Biden appeared to mock the intelligence of the American people on Saturday when discussing the nation’s ongoing supply chain crisis, questioning whether “they’d understand” the topic.

The president’s remarks came during a news conference as he answered a question from a reporter on criticism he has faced from Rep. Abigail Spanberger, D-Va., who said: “Nobody elected him to be FDR, they elected him to be normal and stop the chaos.”

“I don’t intend to be anybody but Joe Biden, that’s who I am,” Biden said. “What I’m trying to do is, do the things I ran on to do, and look, people out there are ordinary, hard-working Americans [who have been] put through the wringer the last couple of years.”

“People are worried,” Biden added, suggesting that people do not understand why “the price of agricultural products” has increased.

“If we were all going out and having lunch together and I said, ‘Let’s ask whoever’s in the next table, no matter what restaurant we’re in, have them explain the supply chain to us.’ Do you think they’d understand what we’re talking about?” Biden asked.

“They’re smart people,” the president said, but he concluded the current crisis was a part of a “complicated world.”

“We’ve never faced anything like this,” Biden added. “You can understand why people are upset. Whether you have a PhD or you’re working in a restaurant, it’s confusing and so people are understandably worried.”

Biden then said he was going to try and “explain to the American people” what supply chain issues America faces, telling the reporters in the room who “write for a living” that he has not seen any reporter “explain supply chain very well.”

“This is a confusing time,” Biden stated.

1 Like

A president that can’t complete a sentence on his own shouldn’t be mocking anyone.

2 Likes

Well, maybe someone in the Biden Administration should first explain the supply chain issues to Gay Mayor Pete as he is the Secretary of Transportation and has no clue. My husband has been in supply chain logistics for over 40 years and is adamant when he says that everything we are seeing go wrong with the supply chain is manufactured and self-inflicted.

5 Likes

Can you elaborate on that please?

I’m not here to do your research for you. Figure it out yourself. Start with demurrage and go from there.

6 Likes

Apparently he thinks everyone is as confused as he is. This is the best Democrats could come up with for a President?

The crisis is easy to understand. It all comes down to the bullshit COVID mandates, regulations, and policies.

2 Likes

Look, you’re not a phucking teacher handing out assignments…I figured you had no supporting material for the claim….

You really need a link to show the Biden administration doesn’t know what the fuck they’re doing? Lol

2 Likes

Logistics are regulated to the point no one wants to drive a truck anymore but illegal aliens get welcomed with a bonus and open arms. Go figure. Let the world starve maybe then they will respect us old truck drivers. We make the world go round remember that.

3 Likes

No - he wants to sharpshoot our beautiful Margie. Don’t take the bait honey.

1 Like

Biden doesn’t understand it, so he can’t conceive the idea that any of us do either.

We have 2 million illegals in the past few months to replace us … it’s the plan …

1 Like

Bullshit, unprecedented sign on bonuses are readily available, the interstates are clogged with semi’s and every semi has a “join our team” advertisement on the end of the trailer…

Driving 600 miles of the I-40 corridor every month I see this.

Now did you want to offer up some evidence that Margaret was unwilling or unable to do to support the claim that some nefarious interest/agency is manufacturing supply chain shortages……:thinking:

https://joinmclane.com/dynamic?req=2104854&utm_source=google_FS142_DC_Memphis_CDL_A_DELIVERY_TRUCK_DRIVER&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=driver_2104854&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxqPkk_2I9AIVDpezCh0z6wjEEAAYAyAAEgKyo_D_BwE

Asking for supporting documentation of someone’s claim is equal to “sharpshooting” them….:roll_eyes:

Americans want to work in America not a third world country.
Fix immigration so they respect descendants of a great building of America. White Americans.

And giving you information is fruitless as you ignore everything not supported by the leftist anarchist party.

2 Likes

Hey op, I haven’t seen anyone here tell the truth about or explain the supply chain shortages……:man_shrugging:

Supply chain shortages are GLOBAL….

Congratulations! You found an ad to be a truck driver somewhere. I guess you fully understand the supply chain. Thanks for sharing. Now, go back to watching MSNBC.

BUT - before you do, have you ever wondered why there is such a high demand for truckers right now? Maybe it is because of all of the regulations placed on truckers and the fact they have to log everything they do nearly minute by minute, are limited by how long and how far they can drive, have massive out-of-pocket expenses, and do not get paid when they sit and wait for unionized dock workers to finally getting around to loading them up (but those hours in the truck count against them anyway).

Maybe it’s all these regulations forcing people out of the business. Nah - that can’t be it. You found an advertisement to be a trucker so all is right with the world.

2 Likes

Monty is a limousine liberal. He has no clue about how the world works for people that work for a living.

1 Like

The supply chain shortages are global, directly related to the Covid pandemic and supply and demand….

Read.

1 Like