Are We On the Brink of Revolt?

You mean California follows the constitution?

Hey look everyone! The little troll responds with a question cloaked with obfuscating the truth! I bet it thinks its so clever for doing so, but in reality it pees in its own mouth for self indulgence knows no better!

What a fucking trollish thing to post.

1 Like

Except that it was different, this all happened before. I lived through it.

The 1968 DNC in Chicago, and the Yippies directed the burning of the town. They threw out LBJ and put up ultra Liberal (for the times) Humptey Dumptey.

Nixon was an ugly man, and an asshole progressive in his own right. But with the Hippies, Yippies, terrorist killings, Woodstock, and the hatred of the Vietnam War, people voted for Nixon anyway.

The left went bat shit crazy, they thought that they had already won the culture war and tossed out the establishment. The left turned more left (sound familiar yet?) and looked for a way to pull Nixon down. They nominated McGovern, who lost in an electoral landslide. If not for Nixon’s paranoia, and the wedding of the news media to the Dems, hiistory would be quite different.

But History marches on; Ford became President, out of the House (Nancy’s dream); Ford was ridiculed to death in media, SNL, …, and lost to Carter after barely staving off a strong primary challenge by Reagan that caused me as a highscooler to wonder what the heck just happened. Then Carter won.

Weak America
Losing on trade
Cratering economy
55 National mile per hour speed limit: This is where the rebellion began.
Monetary crisis
Then Iran, and the failed rescue mission

What broke the back? 13% Inflation. I remember the fear in the eyes of people in the grocery store. I remember my parents rolling 3 month CDs at 21% rate of return.

Then Reagan delivered Morning in America; the first President I ever voted for.

The closest that you youngsters have ever been to this was Obama and the 2008 market crash. It’s just that Obama went the wrong way, more government and throwing money out of helicopters (mostly in bags to his benefactors: (Solyndra)).

We have been here before…

4 Likes

Boomers like this idiot aren’t going to do anything. Maybe he might revolt if someone lowered his social security payment by a few bucks. Even then he probably wouldn’t. He would demand his politicians give him a raise so his kids would have nothing. Cuck.

The cuck here is you moron! You might want to look up the term “Boomer” before trying make false labels. Your ignorance shows through and through!

Sorry if my attack on your YouTube sensation offended you. It’s cool that you felt the need to defend his honor though. I can respect that.

The fact is that old bastard is going to do nothing but sit on his ass and wait for the younger generation to do the hard work. He got his, so screw everyone else.

Well if you call being self reliant as sitting on his ass than you are dumber then you led on to believe. I doubt you would have the courage to say it to his face either. You are such a keyboard warrior Pragmatic!

When will that be?? In 50 years from now???

Pay close attention, Social Security was never meant to support children, never had a COLA close, never meant to support non working spouses, never meant to support the fake disabled people in this country.

All added by democrats and a lesser event republicans. And idiots like you like FDR who created this ponzi scheme.

Why are you here? To spew hat and contribute nothing to the conversation?

So far your batting 1000 in the hate department. A perfect example of our failed education system.

1 Like

I am a boomer. I don’t even need to use a megaphone any more…

Hey, feel free to start anytime. You don’t need anyone’s permission or approval… Er, wait or do you :thinking:

Hope your not holding your breath for the to start the hard work.

Ya know, Lou… :wink:

There are plenty of younger generations ready, willing and able to do some very hard work. A whole heck of a lot show respect for their parents and grandparents.

The sour grapes on this board don’t represent and do no justice to the young people of this country who will keep it moving forward in the right direction.

3 Likes

I am…shit! I got Trump in office and I am going to get Yang in office too. Let’s crash this bitch!

On the brink of revolt? Like, conservatives? Libs? People with skin pigmentation? Doesn’t look like it’d be much of a revolt either way.

1 Like

I will say this because I think you once said you are a farmer. The whole point of the last video that I posted was the narrator is pointing out something very obvious as it relates to the recent flooding and how it affects farming and what that will mean to the consumer in the future. Among all the bullshit of people like “Yangbang”, the nihilists, the lefties, and all other racist nutters fail to understand is that they have taken their food source for granted. I seriously doubt they have given second thought about where their food comes from, only what they read on labels when they purchase something. The narrator of the video is not wishing for things to collapse, only sharing insights as to how to properly prepare in case things get out of hand and people need to survive. Basic necessities is something that a lot of people among their incessant whining has not given second thought to.

I envy farmers and when I meditate many times over, I wish in some way I went into tilling the land. There is something about the occupation on so many levels that I could start an entire philosophical discussion surrounded just by farming alone. It seems yours is life truly blessed, and I have to say it is farmers that I have the deepest respect for out any class of people living on this planet aside from people who have served in the armed services, and even the latter takes second place when viewing things in the bigger picture. It is the farmer that I owe the most gratitude and thanks to. With out you folks we would all starve to death! So thank you for being so close to mother Earth and whispering to her we are still worthy of her gifts that provides us sustenance!

Edit:

I think I can learn some things from you. I want to pick your brain about your thoughts about survival and living off the land and what it takes. The video below is really inspiring me to give things a second thought.

3 Likes

Survival is hard work! Just something in terms of having perspective in what that really means.

The young people who had good parenting and were loved and nurtured until adulthood. That can not be overstated enough!

1 Like

I’m not retired.

You owe me an apology.

1 Like