Are We On the Brink of Revolt?

Very rarely however on the other side of the aisle can Progressives call themselves a Constitutionalist. They along with Obozo wanted more than anything to shred it in order to implement their Marxist agenda.

2 Likes

We have been in a type of " Cultural Revolution " after Trump became President.The media , celebrities and talk show hosts started the Divide America Revolution. Even with Bidet, it continues as the Marxist Press selectively convicts people before a trial takes place and doesn’t retract their propaganda after smearing the accused when acquitted and not reporting trials that matter( Maxwell) and siding with Communist China. They portrayed BLM asSocial Justice Warriors of all black Americans and those opponents as Racists.

3 Likes

Please have a look here:Smith Act - Wikipedia
And here:
Florida Anarchist Imprisoned for Online Posts Prompted by Jan. 6 Riot
To See the Danger of a Domestic “War on Terror,” Look No Further Than This Florida Case

It’s not a question of what “should” be, but what is. How the law is interpreted depends on who is in power. If you write something advocating violence – as that anarchist in Florida unwisely did – it may just be ignored, or you may get landed on by the authorities with all four feet. In the case of the anarchist who is going to prison for four years, I suspect the authorities wanted to show that, as they jail the 6 Jan people, that they are ‘even handed’. In any case, praising murder, advocating assassination, etc is likely to get you into the deep do-do, so … don’t do it.

1 Like

Yea, I get it. I might even agree with it… to a certain extent; you know, the “yelling fire in a crowded space” thing. The Jan. 6 farce is total bullshit.

A lot of what you posted in your reply here is posted on PB frequently. Sould we all go to prison?

No, I don’t think you should all go to prison, unless you are actively advocating, in a concrete way, the murder of someone. However, there are others who would very much like to see people who post things like “Democrats are traitors and their leaders should be tried and executed” and similar nonsense, in prison.

So it’s a word the wise.

Here’s the problem: patriots are acting like we’re just doing democratic politics. Everyone argues, we have an election, one side wins, things go on.

But that reality is changing. I won’t go into details about how things are changing and why – it would be interesting and perhaps useful to discuss this in another set of posts.

I’ll just state one of the conclusions which I personally have drawn from what is happening to our country, and my projections of future possibilties: namely, we must start to act like we are in a war.

I don’t mean initiating violence. But in a war, you must restrain yourself from doing things that you wouldn’t think twice about doing in peacetime.

Example: when Germany declared war on us, in 1941, the whole Eastern seaboard – all homes and businesses near the coast – should have turned off their lights at night. They should have had a near-total blackout. But they didn’t. As a result, our merchant marine was sillhouetted, and became easy prey for German submarines. In a war, you act differently.

We are in a war with the Left now. They cheer when one of their number murders us, as they did in Portland when Aaron Danielson was murdered by an AntiFa supporter. They ‘dox’ us when they can – depriving our people of their livelihood. They attack our rallies. They feel justified in burning down courthouses.

They don’t think of us as fellow Americans with whom they disagree on, say, how high the minimum wage should be, or even whether or not there should be one at all. They consider us white supremacists, fascists – beyond the pale.

If we don’t understand that, and act accordingly, we are fools.

1 Like

You and I would get along over a nice pour of Bourbon. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, we probably would. Everyone’s got an interesting story to tell, to start with. And … patriots need to unite and work together. It’s the biggest problem with the patriot movement in America by far … there are literally tens of millions of us, but we are largely isolated individuals.

Take all the atoms in the human body … split them away from each other, and you’ll just have a lot of carbon, a lot of hydrogen, a lot of oxygen, some calcium, some phosphorous, and small amounts of other elements.

But put them back together in their original configuration … and you’ve got a live human being. Organization is everything.

2 Likes

You are right, but it didn’t start with Trump. Trump’s election victory panicked them into acting far more brazenly than that had been doing. He was like a depth charge that forced them to the surface.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, many words lack sharp, specific, agreed-on definitions, and ‘democracy’/‘democratic’ is one of them. So is ‘progressive’, ‘liberal’, ‘conservative’, and many more.

And … we distort reality a lot when we insist on using the ‘to be’ verb overmuch. For example ‘Is’ Trump a true conservative? You can argue this one until the cows come home. It’s not like arguing over words where there is a universally-agreed upon meaning, like ‘Is a whale a fish?’ or ’ Are there planets around other stars besides the Sun?’

One way to avoid semantic confusion is to substitute other verbs for the ‘to be’ verb (in all its conjugations, ‘is’ ‘am’ ‘was’, etc).

So with respect to the Is-Trump-a-conservative, I would ask, ‘To what extent does Trump act in a way that most conservatives would approve of?’

Anyone interested in this concept should look up Alfred Korzybski: Alfred Korzybski - Wikipedia

1 Like

At the end of the day none of it really matters to get lost in the weeds of semantics or definitions. Nixon was a Republican too, but in reality he was probably one of the first RINOS before the term became in vogue, so if the question of whether Trump is a conservative or not is deserving of a pause to evaluate what is really at play when people have to ask that question in the first place. IMO, the Trump era is gone, and couldn’t care less if he runs again, by the time 2024 comes around we may not see another election when genocide is allowed to take place and millions end up dying which is what is happening with a virus that has less than a 1% mortality rate. The real war is with the Globalist cabal, and not even Trump can save America from the current destruction that is happening right now. 2024 is a long way away, a lot of time to witness the demise of the greatest country that the world has ever seen being reduced to ruins. Hyper inflation is taxation without representation. The dystopian nightmare that Orwell had been warning us about is very much real and developing in real time to make Orwell look like a Prophet. Scarcity is here and it will only get worse in 2022. Many on the left know this as well as the elite, because if we go down especially where food production is going to be an issue so too will they. Early signs of the elite panic is when they are buying self defense systems and guns because they know its just a matter of time when society breaks down completely. What is happening now can not be survived and it will at some point get to every man for himself or as you said pockets of communities that will join together to defend themselves. Mad Max scenarios? You bet!

This is more in line on the trajectory that we are on.

“A democracy is always Temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent Form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until The time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous Gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority Always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from The public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a Dictatorship.”

"The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the Beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 Years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

Recognize the pattern? Its cyclical I would say we are in the stage “from apathy to dependence” and heading to bondage once again.

2 Likes

I would tend to agree with this, unfortunately. I don’t think it can be turned around at this point. The only thing that can save us is as Doug1943 has said… patriots organize and start the reversal of what is happening.

I doesn’t matter who the POTUS is… in the end they don’t care about us. Both parties are the same coin, just different sides of that coin. Trump can’t and won’t do a damn thing if he’s re-elected… and neither can/will DeSantis if elected. If Biden wins again (exteremely doubtful) it will just hasten the move toward “dependence back into bondage”.

1 Like

You are right. This is the best chance we have by supporting grass roots efforts and taking control out of the hands of the elite, and it starts at the local level. I don’t want a civil war, but at the rate they are now going by bankrupting our country, allowing illegal invaders to come into the country unabated, and feminizing and weakening our military are going no where good. Both parties have failed the people, and when that happens it is time to think to burn the whole thing down and start over. Also I think this is not so much isolated to America alone, but world wide, the only difference is we still have our guns, which they will be coming for too.

1 Like

In the 1970’s proud Americans moved out of urban areas and progressed up until early 2000’s

This created a vacuum for young white marxist college students that went to schools in Boston in Baltimore New York Chicago, they all laid roots, they are in our schools, they are law makers.

If we can get patriots to move back to urban areas join the fight we win the cities we win the culture war.

If we keep ignoring large cities it will soon be over.

Agreed, but what motivates patriots to move back to urban areas? I know I won’t move to an urban area… I like my small city with farm land all around me just fine, thank you.

Just 7 miles west of me is another city, small by a lot of standards, but bigger than where I live. It has, or did have the highest murder percentage in the country for a small city. Why would I want to move to a place like that? You can guess the overwhelming race/minorities that live there, I’m sure.

That said, I don’t think any great percentage of “patriots” that have a decent life and live in quieter surroundings will be moving to the larger cities any time soon.

1 Like

Your surroundings won’t be quieter for long. Joe Biden just let in over 2 million illegal aliens. Bigger than Houston Texas. Terrorist and low wage workers … not only do these people destroy America but they destroy our wages for Americans. The more dependent Americans get the more of a shot hole America becomes.

1 Like

What our cities could look like if you move back

You’re right, I’m seeing it already. My small city has quite a percentage of Mexicans living here, and their numbers are growing every year. I’m not saying the majority are bad people, but the gang problem is also growing every year.

There a lot of Mexicans where I grocerie shop. Their carts are full of food… food I could never afford, nor the quantities. The checkout people always comment about how well the Mexicans eat compaired to them. “I work here every day. I don’t get paid a lot of money. They get all this shit for free”! How is this allowed?!" I just shake my head and agree with them.

I think the problem is that most of us don’t know what to do, how to organize or how to go about effecting change. Most of us also know that there is nothing we can do… short of Civil War… and I surely don’t advocate for that! Unfortunately, this is what I see happening sometime in the not so distant future.

1 Like

I’d have no problem with this migration if these ppl could assimilate, and if Americans had seniority. If our government Protected American wages in jobs and historic neighborhoods, protected our education… They don’t they only protect foreigners

1 Like

Power of the purse is one way and probably the most powerful. When the tax base dries up with all the jobs disappearing what do you think will happen next?

1 Like

Here’s the thing: No one knows the future. I find attempts to apply past civilizational decline to our present case interesting, – see, for example, that fellow with the funny name [
The Arab Decline - The Fate of Empires by John Glubb and Sir John Bagot Glubb and the Fate of Empires ] but not compelling. Society has changed enormously in the past hundred years … hell, even in the last fifty years. (When I took a physics course at university back then, there were only two or three girls out of class of about 200. Very different now.)

We don’t know what is going to happen. In Mr Rumsfeld’s words, there are things we know we don’t know, ‘known unknowns’, but there also, more importantly, ‘unknown unknowns’.

So … what to do? Answer: organize with other patriots on a local basis. Build an organization which can face ANY sort of disruption of society – whether it be political or some disaster visited upon us by kindly Mother Nature.

Should the worst come to the worst, politically, such organizations would be the nuclei for the reconstitution of a society based on ordered liberty.

There is an art to organizing such groups. You’ve got to be able to deal with informants and provocateurs (not always the same); with ‘sincere’ loonies – like Boogaloi Bois – ; with unpleasant personality types (‘My AR15 is longer than yours’).

You’ve got to know how to put out a press release, how to be interviewed, how to do a good agitational leaflet , how to organize a demonstration or your participation in one; how to run a meeting; how to have social gatherings that cement group loyalty and help retain members.

And that’s just on top of the things that a viable group needs to train its members in, and eventually develop spcialized teams for: intel, comms, logistics, engineering, medical, and so on.

But it can be done. There are tens of millions of us. About 7% of the American people have seen military service, shamefully low, but that still gives us a large pool of veterans from which to drawm and their experience will prove invaluable – and not just combat experience, either. [Incidentally, any serious patriot who is under 36 and has not yet done their military service should enlist right away in the National Guard.]

We can do it! The folks in Arizona, at https://YCPT. org are showing how do it. They’re trying to go national: see https://USCPT.org – why not get in touch with them and talk about starting a group where you are? The earlier we start to build such groups, the better.

It’s just a question of will.