An open letter to the managers of Political Bulletin

We could be being set up by people within the FBI or NSA using pseudonyms to SPY on us on this site trying get PROBALE CAUSE on Alleged Domestic Terrorism Activity, Treason and "Anti American Activity.
Next it will be the IRS investigation into us.

1 Like

Looks like Jim ran away

The Sand People Are Easily Startled- Star Wars Episode IV - YouTube

I really hope you are wrong if that’s the case the Free World is in a much worse place than I had previously thought

2 Likes

If that’s the case we are no different to North Korea and thus would have no right criticizing North Korea or any other Totalitarian State, to do so would be hypocritical.

1 Like

The dude posted his email to me in the below thread and suggested I email him and put “Real American” in the subject line. Bizarre stuff.

Not even sure if English is Jim’s first language, he could be foreign, his spelling is not that good and the way he constructs sentences and his phrasing is very strange.

3 Likes

Well…I’m going to make myself a cheeseburger, a REAL cheeseburger with stuff I bought from the grocery store and deli NOT ANY of that processed McDonalds/Wendy’s SHIT…and I suppose this makes me a White Supremacist/Domestic Terrorist/ Anti-American BIGOT! Also I’ll have a Root Beer so OMG that makes me LITERALLY HITLER! :open_mouth:

1 Like

We may need to watch for the IRS and NSA in
vestigating us as in OBONGOS Admin
You’re probably right ,going against the Liberals FAKE burgers with tofu in all foods along with FAKE milk. What limp- wristed people!!!

1 Like

Day 9 still no word from a admin or mod…

1 Like

Soon the mysterious disappearances of Patriot, Kelly and Tyfoon will be approaching mythical proportions on par with the mysterious disappearance of Amelia Earhart.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone from this site went on January 6th… first question “do you belong to any right wing extremist groups!”? Lol

2 Likes

Also I was wondered about the activity in the private groups… hmmm maybe members that don’t post on the main bored but in the back room

1 Like

Only if you add vanilla ice cream to the root beer.

1 Like

PERVERT JOE BIDEN sweets odds thats Kamala 's lineimage

Still not a word from admin odd and JimZ is a odd guy where did he come from???

I’m starting to think admin will not show up

1 Like

I just hope they aren’t locked up because of jackel

I heard that before PB what down free birds was up for a couple of months but was just full of trolls posts I don’t know what’s going on to be honest with you

1 Like

I really don’t think anyone here has don’t anything illegal

1 Like

Having discussions, agreeing and disagreeing about things, having different opinions etc to anyone normal is not illegal.

2 Likes

Only to the Leftists Liberals who want to " re educate " eveyone to only say " RIGHT SPEAK." THEN Big Brother will appear 9n the TV screen all the time.