American soccer team replaces national anthem with song by ANTFA muscian & YAHOO pushes for replacing star spangled banner with John Lennon's Imagine

No it’s saying what your public school idiots were indoctrinated to " Hatae their country" Hate their whiteness" hate anything pro life… This was all taught by your schools and collleges you leftist stupid asses.

and then we have these jackasses…

THE UN IS TAKING YOUR NATION DOWN G.D. IDIOTS WAKE UP!! IT’S BEEN IN YOUR FACES THE WHOLE TIME…

1 Like

John Lennon would be outraged.

1 Like

John Lennon was a terrible father, a wife beater, a drug addict, and a hypocrite, despite writing some great songs. I know saying that would be considered blasphemy to some, but it’s the truth.

3 Likes

and to this day millions still have no idea why they play that song almost every NEW YEAR during the ball drop in NY city. They were indoctrinating / preparing the ppl for every word that pos commie had in that song---------- Look who his wife was…

Look at Mark Zuckenbert look who his wife is…

Infiltrate from with in spilling commuunisim.

NOW WAIT UNTIL THE DUMB ASSES REALIZE WTF " CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE" IS ALL ABOUT!!

and it is not PRETTYeeeeee…

He definitely went through a very dark period in his life. I think he came out of it. Heroin and alcohol nearly did him in. He was open about his regrets and depressive tendencies

“Imagine” was not a political song and politics ruined it. He became apolitical. He became disgusted with the leftists wanting to co-opt him. He knew they were full of BS. Fred Seaman had even said he was secret Reagan supporter.

He had conservative underpinnings, which he expressed in an interview. He made the left crazy. They wanted to control him.

When he re-emerged from his torturous period, he was different. I think he realized something.

Well despite his change he was a flawed man, one in which he acknowledges and I am sure he had a hard time dealing with in later years. My point is however that Yahoo with all their virtue signaling of wanting to replace our national anthem, they then choose such a song written by an artist who failed to live up to its message. The woman who wrote the article, seems not only clueless about our own national anthem and what its meaning is, but given the positions they ( so called woke journalists) seem to want to advocate for, don’t realize the double standard that they are projecting when making such wimpy suggestions. Its lame to say in the least.

The leftists have no clue, what the Star Spangled Banner, or “Imagine” means. Turning Imagine into a leftist anthem is not going to happen. They’'ll be searching out statues of him, to tear them down

It’s strange that John died at age forty, arguably the most well known person on earth when he died. He was hated by the deep state and the left wanted to use him.

1 Like