All Hell breaks Loose at Transgender Town Hall!

Holy moly! I thought I almost died laughing when viewing this story! No wonder why the commiecrats are losing elections they don’t know what they stand for!

Quote of the day!

Thank God that 90% of America’s homosexuals have migrated to Homofornia. They love the smell of California sidewalk turds. That odor reminds them of romance (if you know what I mean).

Tiptoe through the feces. What a hoot. I’d love to see a talk show host, putting it on the line with a gay guest. So, when you make love, you ram your penis into a shit filled colon, correct? Does the oral sex come before or after? Or doesn’t it matter? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ya know, ya just can’t make this up: Elite New York Clinic Offering Simulated Abortions for Gay …

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to hate the fact that crap like this was broadcast on live television. Now, I hope every American sees this insanity and votes against it at every single level.

These people are disgusting freaks who we should all be standing up to. I don’t care about their perverted lifestyle and the American people shouldn’t be subjected to this insanity. These people insane perverts who attack the body that God gave them. They deserve nothing but ridicule and scorn from everyone, not praise. They should be made to feel UNWELCOME everywhere they go!

We have always had degenerates. Just part of the human stain; but now with our media doing 24/7 assaults on our senses, it’s like a fucking tsunami of perversion. Here ya go; and I dismiss religion, values, and morals. IN NATURE, it is impossible for like sexes to propagate. I know there are some flat worms that change sex; and a very few other bizarre instances. Still, until I see some rectal births, I must stand my ground. There is behavior that divorces one from the human race. I thought we were thinking animals. That is the gift that makes us human & separates us from the beasts. Or so I was inclined to believe. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I now refer to Latin: Malum in se (plural mala in se ) is a Latin phrase meaning wrong or evil in itself. The phrase is used to refer to conduct assessed as sinful or inherently wrong by nature, independent of regulations governing the conduct. It is distinguished from malum prohibitum, which is wrong only because it is prohibited by law.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yikes! I suspect when that happens humanity is literally in the shitter! Maybe it already is and we haven’t accepted yet?

Elite New York Clinic Offering Simulated Abortions for Gay …