Adam Schiff Connected to Both Companies Named in $7.4 Billion Burisma-US-Ukraine Corruption Case

Now we know why the Dems are distracting the public with impeachment.

New memos released earlier this month revealed Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

According to CD Media last week former Ukrainian official Oleksandr Onyshchenko said Hunter Biden was receiving “off the books” payments from Burisma in the millions.

Earlier this month the chief of Burisma Holdings was indicted in Ukraine. He has gone missing.

Now this…

Democrat Adam Schiff is linked to both US corporations named in the $7.4 BILLION corruption case.

My guess is a lot of Democrats in the House and possibly Republicans in the senate are involved. Word on the net is there is a secret group of republicans that want a guilty verdict in the impeachment trial.

This is laughable and from Gateway Pundit no less. If you posted this from the National Enquirer I might take it more seriously. This is nothing but hot garbage that proves nothing.

Could you document that please…

At this point does it matter what this moron is connected to? If no one is going to do a damn thing about it he might as well be parading through the streets and praising Satan.

Yes, it does matter. Schiff will eventually be exposed. It won’t happen overnight. I think he has a hell of a lot to hide and when the skeletons he is trying to hide in his closet come out, it won’t be pretty.

What is laughable is that you habitually dismiss reports based solely upon the sources.

WTF ? And you must be amused by every Knock Knock joke . :grinning:

1 Like