Manhattan changing posts again ..............Loser Troll DaJerkoff: Republicans say 24% less approve of trump

In a recent poll 24% more republicans that have approved of trump now have rejected trump as being important to the Republican Party…it’s all starting to happen…pretty early for this to start…

Well DaJackass, this is one Trump supporter that won’t turn his back on President Trump EVER!!!

2 Likes

Who gives a fuk what you mentally disturbed retards do…it’s your right to be wrong all your life…some of the retrumpliCONs in the party are doing the same… just understand supporting him in public in the future will be difficult cuz…many will find exactly what trumputin has been doing…you and the rest of you jerk off fools will be ostracized until you just shut the fuk up…

Da Cum Swallower, I don’t care what others think and I’ll defend Pres Trump.come Hell or High Water any time or anywhere. I have same right to free speech that everyone does including your RETARDED ASS.

It’s all right if you’re a total dumb fuk… that lies about everything trumputin the con man liar
murderer does…donnie’s a russian agent and we will find it out…

You need to go clean your lips real good because they’ve spent way to much time in donnies ass…
but hey you like him huh then worm yourself over to dr. manHOLES circle jerkers black club…and
get everything else you want…huh

What will you vomit on here after the 20th?

I don’t agree that it’s early. I fully expected the Republican Party to hold reign on his dumb ass from the beginning but they behaved all along as though they were afraid of him…:roll_eyes:

But don’t underestimate the brainwashing of the most ardent Trumpers that are in awe of him as though he’s a god…:flushed:

Wouldn’t turn their back on him if he ordered them to attack the United States capital and the legislative branch of government or murdered someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight…:man_shrugging:

Btw, did you catch Mc Connell blaming the attack on Trump today…he may vote to convict in the trial…:thinking:

Well… McConnell is a POS… just like Biden.

True, and it will be no time at all before they’re saying “Donald who”…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

These traitors finally show their true colors after Pres Trump is nearly out of office.Men like McConnell are taking the cowards way put out out with their BACKSTABBING.What loyalty!!! No better than Nutty Nancy or Sleazy Schumer.
These COWARDLY REPUBS shold face the firing squad with the Commiecrats.

I’ll be drumming that cock sucker trumputins reams of things he’s done to our country our constitution and the people…he’s the stuff at the bottom of a out house that’s never been changed…

I’ll be reporting on the mass of court cases brought against donnie the con man liar murderer and his scum family…You’ll see the mess…My table is set and the jag off is gone for good hip hip hurray…

there’s never been a brighter day the scum bag is gone

Sorry I posted on the wrong post

1 Like

I guess you still don’t realize that donnie the lying con man murderer is a shit human being…and
by far the worst president in history… and tried to turn our country into a fascist state

DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS YOU SCUMBAG CON MAN

Da Jackoff, I really get under your skin don’t I.

No you’re one that I like a little better than the other retrumpliCONS :laughing: How do you get the
feeling you have…huh

No McConnell now is backing off a bit… he’s deciding he needs more power and doesn’t want to go along with getting rid of the filibuster so he’s playing bad guy now so who knows what he’ll end up doing but I always thought he wouldn’t vote guilty but who knows they are all crazy after losing everything… :grinning:

Ya lets get real mad at mcconnel and all the other republiCONS in office…ya!!!
Lets get rid of them all and get the good Dems to replace them huh

That is all Leftist Drivel Propoganda from the Swamp Rats Globalists. They know how much of a threat he is to their country club by exposing them. With their Joseph Goebels University of Journalim allies in the MSM they limited his effectiveness.
Backing a worthless 3yr, 30 million dollar investigation that provided not one molecule of collussion evidence.
Do you believe Queen Billary I is the second comming of Mother Theresa???

They are all crazy, period… both sides. Neither side is different from the other, other than how they go about fucking us over.