A Victory Against The Marxist Higher Education Regime! ***NEW UPDATE***12/12/2022

Screenshot_3

Thatā€™s actually true. The burden of proof of your guilt is on the prosecution.

OJ ring any bells?

1 Like

We see conservative personalities all the time shilling for companies that help you reduce the amount owed to the IRS or how to get into a creative payment plan. No doubt Jackson is just taking their advice.

You have a problem with that? Lobby to change the IRS regā€™s preventing negotiating with them.

How so partisan cuckery of you!

Who is Jackson? I donā€™t remember mentioning anything about someone named Jackson! Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Apparently they all look alike to him.

1 Like

Higher education is scam that is largely about preying on the ignorance and hopes of Americans and sucking as much much money as possible from them in the process.

Hopefully soon most Americans will wake up to the scam which is higher education and many of these institutions go bankrupt with them.

1 Like

I did not find my engineering curriculum to be a scam. Apparently yours must have been a different academic discipline. What did you study? Care to share?

Ish, when did you finish college? Current day colleges and universities seem to be far more centered around leftwing indoctrination than actually educating students.

Most of what a person learns in their 8 years (or more) of higher education has little to no practical value nor adds little to their productivity in the workplace. Furthermore, most of it will be forgotten by the time they actually obtain a job. Higher education would be much more effective and much less costly if were geared towards each persons interests and abilities like an engineering curriculum. Regarding myself the overwhelming majority of my coursework in college had little to no relevance to my occupation in the Chemistry profession, and that goes for a good portion of my Chemistry coursework. Here is a good book to read if you want an objective analysis of this:

Bryan Caplan, The Case Against Education

Even in my time in college during the early 90ā€™s the science classes were not like that. My polysci class/professor though was openly pushing Bill Clinton and the Democratic party.

I went in the same era, not much politics in the science building except in Pre Med classes with the rise of Hillarycare looming but even though it was a small, considered to be pretty conservative campus leftwing politics dominated particularly in the Humanities building with few exceptions.

BS in 1980, MS in 1986.

Laplace transforms, Biot-Savart, Maxwellā€™s equations, kinematics, etc ā€¦ are not going to be affected by left wing indoctrination.
Sure ā€¦ most of the social science sequences are going to be affected but they are only a fraction of an engineering degree curriculum.

1 Like

Sue me i got a name wrong. As for cuckery, not me no sir, i dont bend over daily and let Trump fuck me over completely.

Quick now run and flag my post, we all know you can hurl the insults but go running to mommy and daddy moderators any time someone stands up to you.

Darkies all look da same to you, bro? Canā€™t tell one from 'nother? Hmmmmā€¦ yeahā€¦ you gots da PROgressive deezeezeā€¦

1 Like

Here is an update of the Oberlin college lawsuit issue in which the college continues their obsession to harass the bakery and appeal their case!

They are desperate- if the verdict is enforced the college could go bankrupt; their cushy leisure of the theory class jobs could disappear.

They could easily get the money from the Alumni and look out for big raises in tuition.
Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t fly Al Charlatan in to lead the protests. Just one more example of an Elitist Liberal College attempting to subvert justice wth a vengeance .

Ted Koppel embarrasses Oberlin College President!