The Rabbit Hole

I watched Trump sign the veto and watched Bill Barr defend his action as lawful. I also watched Trump’s rally Thur night. I am amazed at the brilliance of his strategy in dealing with the obama administration’s attempt to execute a coup against him. He let things run their course and is now in attack mode. I think the IG report will now be released, the fisa applications will be declassified and Barr will be forced to investigate or even appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the real criminals. That’s why conservative Americans love Trump. He’s a fighter. People I talk to are also now as pissed about the double standard of justice as they are about the border crisis. I think many former obama people have reason to be very worried.

5 Likes

A great opportunity to flag your incessant repetitive posts.

2 Likes

He hates puppies too.

1 Like

Why does no one talk abt Europhobia

1 Like
2 Likes

Don’t know if anyone is familiar with this story but briefly a girl who was at a care home for children in Nottingham some time ago has been trying to bring to the public’s attention the high level of abuse that went on there and the people involved. Anyway the bastards have had her locked up now for over a year without any representation. Yes this is going on to vulnerable people in 2019 in this corrupt country of ours. This is how they bury people who know too much. It’s a disgrace, if you live in the UK take a few minutes and write to your MP and ask for them to investigate this issue. They can do this to anyone.

EDIT:
Didn’t realise how long this has been going on for. Here is some more background. It seems she has been in prison a few times on jumped up charges since she first started to expose what was going on.

1 Like

That’s what I got when I tried to watch the video linked in the article.

I am certainly in no position to know who is responsible for this travesty, but I would bet my life that when such is discovered, it will be some member(s) of the aristocracy, the government or the royal fucking family.

1 Like

It works for me, but I am currently signed into Gargle…

I was able to watch the two shown in @StuFX’s post, just not the one shown in the linked article.

1 Like
2 Likes

:+1:Asar the one in linked article doesn’t work for me either. That article was for the script to get anyone up to speed with quick background story.

And on the other slippery subject, did the skiing go well ?:smile:

She can’t get enough of it! She’s staying another week!

“Funky Stuff”

Par, ley, par, ley

I can’t get enough of that funky stuff

I said, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, yeah”

Daa dii daa dii daa, daa dii daa dii daa

1 Like

No words, she’s been on electronic tag for a while and breezes in to the house to vote. Meanwhile TRobinson completely deplatformed !!

1 Like

http://www.theeuroprobe.org/2019-012-if-uk-stays-in-the-eu-these-are-the-consequences/

2 Likes

One of their own ! When the numbers are up this is what’s in store for the rest of us. No such thing as moderate islam, it’s just islam and what a pile of shite it is.

3 Likes

…so what was all the fuss about the loss of the UK Financial Powerhouse ??
Looks like it has been gifted away already !
Gordon Brown … I knew he was Handsome…

3 people having sex is a threesome, 2 is a twosome. So next time someone calls you ‘HANDSOME’, don’t take it as a compliment!

1 Like
1 Like

Is “For Britain” one of those banned political parties?

If all of this is accurate, I suggest that the UK tell the EU to go fuck themselves.

1 Like