11-Year-Old Boy Arrested for Refusing to Recite 'Racist' Pledge of Allegiance

Ok, I suspect you’re just playing devil’s advocate here, trying to rile people up because I don’t think anyone is really dumb enough to believe what you spout… but…

Let’s look at a a source from the atlantic & another by the FBI. . . they say 1146 people were killed in 2015 by police, 1092 in 2016. 26% were black. That’s a two year total of 582 blacks killed by police. According to the same study, 55 unarmed blacks were killed. If you examine cases like Michael Brown, he was unarmed, though had just robbed a store and had physically assaulted the cop that shot him. How many others were justified shootings? . . . NOW… let’s compare that to black people killing black people… 17,250 murders for 2017. More than half of those murdered were killed by black people. More than 90% of the black people killed were murdered by other black people. So let’s take the low end of those numbers and assume the same number of murders for 2016… that means there were more than 15,000 black people murdered by other black people over the same span. 55 -vs- 15,000… What a crock of shit the argument that “We can’t even live in our own communities in peace without your white police officers killing us…”… keep in mind, more than half of the police shootings were black officers as well… 15,000 -vs- 55… or even go on the high end and include criminals shooting at the cops that get shot and say 582 total… pretend every one of those was unjustified… which it’s probably more like 1% unjustified… that would STILL mean that less than 4% of the murdered black people were killed by cops. In reality, it’s closer to 0.06% of the blacks murdered were killed by cops. Seems to me you all should address blacks killing blacks if you want to be safe.

Lastly, what kind of BULLSHIT is it to say that blacks built this nation? I suspect you’re also ignorant of the numbers there too. Forced labor actually harms a nation’s progress. Proof? From the beginning of this nation to 1865, what was our total net worth as a nation? How have we fared since? We’ve built almost ALL of our nation SINCE 1865 and to be honest, most slaves were living on farms so they produced food, not a hell of a lot of real wealth. Not only was slavery a horrific practice as it infringed on the rights of human beings, it was bad for the economy.

Might want to realize that the color of your skin doesn’t make you different and no one gives a damn what color you are anymore. Get your ass out there and work like the rest of America and you’ll have success. You think the Japanese Americans that were locked up in the 40’s give a damn what happened to their ancestors beyond a lesson learned that government can get tyrannical really quickly? They don’t, and don’t use it as an excuse. 1865 bud. That’s 154 years for the record. The lives of blacks were improving until FDR came around and then LBJ expanded the plantation. The black people that refuse to worship at the feet of government end up doing quite well in this society. Others… well, they just want someone to blame.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls

2 Likes

Texashusker ,

I suspect you might be wasting your time presenting facts and evidence to this troll .

2 Likes

An interesting concept of successful.

Comes here blasts the racist rhetoric all over the place, responds to virtually nothing and pretends to be successful.

Only in America.

Perhaps it’s time we take the high road and flag all off topic comments as well as lack of response.

Racism knows no color.

And that is the reality.

1 Like

You’re off topic.

Stay on topic or start your own thread on your racism topic.

2 Likes

There are definitely some worth flagging. I don’t mind off topic too much unless the purpose is trolling or baiting.

1 Like

We have 2 today, nia and pragmatic.

Neither bring anything but racism comments on everything or TDS for the other.

A bit tiring as they derail threads.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What bullshit !!! Blacks are the most racist of ALL the races combined .

2 Likes

Personally i dont like flagging in a free speech zone. Overt threats… yes. Trolling? No. Slippery slope.
My humble opinion.

A bit over the top, but if you limited it to considering persons who for ideological reasons accept 1) that race says something substantively about who you are/should be/can be and 2) they define all things in terms of power and oppression where black Persons (and certain others) are deemed (an arbitrary act) to be incapable of racism because of where they fall then, yes, you would be speaking of a more or less uniformly racist bunch.

But the racism is ideological.

On the first part the Left essentially agrees with the old time racists that held that the outward appearance of someone determines very important aspects to define them as Persons. There are differences in nuance arising from the motivations that nominally inform the ideology but the fundamental belief is the same.

On the second part, well, that’s just a warmed over derivative of Marxist thought as the Left keeps polishing that turd.

Thus we see absurd notions about voter ID being intended to suppress lawful votes as if black folks somehow can’t get ID in this country. I suppose the white Left thinks a big chunk of all beer purchases by black people are strawman purchases since they can’t get IDs!

(TR was wrong when he asserted that people didn’t vote for the so-called robber barons for every time someone bought their products they cast a vote for them, far more votes than they ever cast for the worthless progressives intent on overthrowing the Republic in favor of Arbitrary government. Likewise, people cast more such “votes” for their beer company than they ever do for these race baiting liberals.)

1 Like

It is a slippery slope however how can you have a civil discussion when racist accusations are thrown about freely and the person refuses to engage. That would be trolling.

1 Like

An amazing situation where you need ID for everything in this country.

Renting a place brings a credit check. Buy an auto, id, insurance, id, medicare, id, ss, ID, travel by air, ID, pot, ID, alcohol up to 35, id, you name it ID required, new utility, ID, cell phon, ID, how do people exist without an ID?

I’ve got some gray hair up top and they still ask for ID at the pharmacy.

2 Likes

And they can’t ……

1. Boarding an airplane
  2. Writing a check
  3. Cashing a check
  4. Using a credit card
  5. Driving a motor vehicle
  6. Applying for a business license
  7. Applying for permission to hold a protest or rally
  8. Securing employment
  9. Purchasing a house or real estate
  10. Renting a domicile
  11. Renting a motor vehicle
  12. Purchasing a firearm (Includes BB guns)
  13. Applying for a hunting license (waived for 16 and 17 year olds when their legal guardian provides a photo ID)
  14. Applying for a fishing license (waived for 16 and 17 year olds when their legal guardian provides a photo ID)
  15. Purchasing alcoholic beverages
  16. Purchasing tobacco or products that contain nicotine
  17. Purchasing a motor vehicle
  18. Initial registration of a motor vehicle
  19. Applying for a building permit
  20. Receiving prescription medicine
  21. Purchasing OTC medicine that contains pseudoephedrine
  22. Serving on jury duty
  23. Getting a bank account
  24. Cash transactions of $5000.00 or greater
  25. Sales tax exemption for people aged 80 and above
1 Like

We need better self control to ignore them.

I’ll vote for radical minimization of flagging but I don’t hold it against one who flags trolls. The mods here seem to have good heads and can use good judgement.

The thing I am more cautious of is flagging “off topic”.

I often post something that is essentially an exercise in “compare or contrast”.
For me, the exercise is driven by a philosophy that we know what a thing is by how it is similar AND by how it is different from things we know. (That is my understanding of Thomistic “judgement”)

So the classic case is comparing Trumps actions to Obama’s actions. Trump may be the topic but to discuss the significance of his actions - or the intellectual integrity of our responses to them - we need to compare and contrast with actions by previous presidents. To me, the compare and contrast exercise is very “on-topic”. To others. it’s “off topic”.

I want to ask the OP something.

So , when a black person becomes successful are they real black people?
or only when they switch parties then they are not real black people?

Is Colin Kaepernick a real black person?

I don’t have a problem with compare and contrast however whenever trump, Obama, Bush is thrown in off topic to trash them, it generally pisses me off as it sends the topic into the trash. And generally doesn’t recover.

His daddy and mammy are white.
Accumulated wealth.
White privilege.
And one way or another he was appropriating someone’s culture.

Typical San Francisco Liberal

Fishing metaphors bring in another troubling example of white privilege, using black slaves as alligator bait. Be more sensitive to Nia’s feelings. How would you like to be used as bait for an alligator?