Twitter Wants to Control Speech. Breaking – Trump preparing mystery ‘executive order’ aimed at Twitter…

Oh please just STFU! More asinine posts from one of the resident trolls here! Such a freaking asshat you prove to be! Another great example of trying to derail another thread. Your stupidity can’t be fixed as usual!

Pretty good insights when it comes to Google and what can be done.

He calls us out specifically by name hoping for attention, recognition and the faint hope of one day mattering.

1 Like

He is really a dork looking for validation. Pathetic!

Twitter isn’t even trying to pretend that they don’t have bias anymore. Let’s now see them claim to be a neutral platform that is open to all views…

1 Like

Trump has such a magnitude of tweets out there establishing his racism that he pops up first on searches for the term…

Please don’t use my posts to slag off Trump? :+1:

That’s pure BS, Trump wouldn’t even know how to be a racist.

The worst you can say about him honestly is that he’s entirely racially insensitive because he just doesn’t see race as an issue at all.

1 Like

Yeah, to the chagrin of many of his supporters who cringe every time a tweet pops out, wondering how they’re going to explain the next stupid shit he’s saying…:rofl:

Pretty much. He sees things a business and how to get things done.

Who is the right person to do it and what are their qualifications.

Doesn’t matter the amount of melanin you sport. What can you do and how can you get it done.

Twitter should ban the asshole…

Trump lied twice in his tweet about General Mattis. He did not fire him and he did not give him the “mad dog” nick name…:roll_eyes:

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

General Mattis

And Esper, the setting SOD took a disagreeing stance on using military on the streets!!! He and the JCOS both know that they should not have been there with Trump on his political theater and photo op at the St. John’s church.

@Tyfoon

Can you address the intentional thread derailing please? WTF?

Well he didn’t and he does…

Isn’t that typical of a politician???

I guess you shouldn’t have done that…:man_shrugging:

Your boy Obama sowed more racial divisiveness than any other president in my lifetime. President Trump is not racist at all and doesn’t promote racism. Obama encouraged it. \

Mattis has evidently fallen for the liberal lies that get parroted continuously on liberal outlets and the fake news media. Mattis is full of shit.

2 Likes

:thinking: