HONG KONG Protests ***UPDATE!***

There has been mention in the UK of a few million having a legitimate claim to a UK visa.
Now that the UK, Australia and Canada have just sided with the US to condemn the CCP legislation on rights and authorised “disparu” it looks like this can only get worse.

Do you mean in Minneapolis ? Is that Joe Biden’s crew ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That is what my gut is telling me too. People here are extremely nervous. I was at immigration today to renew my visa, and it looks like the borders are going to be opened soon so I can GTF outta here This entire thing is messed up.

I hope so. Where will you land when you leave?

I have to go to Macau to get my son, then make arrangements to get back to the states. I can’t be separated from him any more. The time I am losing is time I will never get back. So if I am with him and his mother at least life will be a little bit more bearable until we are able to get out.

I met with the one of the Church members of my church yesterday, and I discussed at length about what the churches response is going to be if Hong Kong descends into chaos, he pretty much said to me, that its the Churches function to stay and to help out. They ain’t going to cut and run. His words of course, and hard to tell if there is any sense of a reality or if they have accepted all conditions good or bad and that is something believers embrace when walking in faith. His advice to me was to think of my family first. I will most likely will catch the first flight back to the states when planes get in the air.

3 Likes

Spending time with your son is very important. Particularly in the 6 - 16 age range

He is 18 months now, I already missed out on witnessing his first steps taken due to this stupid virus lock down. It’s been pretty painful to say in the least. I vow never to be apart from him again. Family first!

1 Like

Been reading that China is demanding that the US stand with Antifa like they did with Antifa in Hong Kong - is that true?

What? Where did you read that from?

Ah quoting Chinese propaganda! To be expected after just experiencing three major blows in the last few days

What are you taking about? I just saw that shit in my Twitter feed and was wondering about it.

I figured that is an official message from the Chinese government since the state controls every word the media says.

I am talking about the source. You do know there are many Chinese actors on Twatter, right? Or are you not up to snuff about that?

I just said…it’s an official message from the Chinese government.

When I was wondering was if there is any truth to it.

You live there. Thought you might know. Guess not.

Whatever its still propaganda intended for a specific purpose.

Ok - so you can’t tell me whether or not the US did what the commie chinks are saying they did. Just say that.