HONG KONG Protests ***UPDATE!***

Kennedy is a national treasure! “Leaders got to grow some oranges or world leaders need to stop being a bunch of weenies!”

Screenshot_2

No …
Afghanistan was allegedly doing “bad things” (and the Arms industry needed some stimulus) so efforts were made to curb the drugs industry.
Somalia … is strategically important to the US observation of the Gulf States. Also they are probably pissed that China has secured fishing licences for the coastal regions of Somalia.

1 Like
1 Like

Because Monty is a moron with TDS . He is afflicted with Attention-Deficit Disorder (ADHD) common in most children and liberals - see Joe Biden .

He is a paid troll, it’s why he responds to posters here who haven’t logged on in months! The pattern is easily identified!

1 Like

Good posts Exodus! You should post here more, these are a different view. I can tell you right now it’s getting freaking intense! Tomorrow I meet with immigration and the US Embassy, Monday meeting with US business consortium to gauge what is the contingency plan, and from what I am hearing businesses are looking at Singapore as the next hub. It’s estimated that billions will be written off due to CHICOMS not allowing US businesses to recoup their capital investments in their markets. In other words they were stupid thinking that they would expect the CHICOMs to play by the same rules as Wall Street.

1 Like

Good info.

Do keep us posted.

I will. I forgot to add about my Church, Christians are not giving up but I fear for them the most as you well know any organisation of religious faith are usually met with a death sentence due to CCP orthodoxy. Its party rules places itself above all gods and any faith based beliefs is viewed as a threat to its survival! I am meeting with the pastor on Sunday to discuss this issue.

Rightly so.

If ever a case for immigrants? This is it.

I really don’t how that works, perhaps if there is a refugee status declared, however China can prevent that from happening.

There is more on this.

https://youtu.be/IBICF7t8ulU

I have lost my spy in Taiwan, but I still have a friend living in the New Territories.

There has been mention in the UK of a few million having a legitimate claim to a UK visa.
Now that the UK, Australia and Canada have just sided with the US to condemn the CCP legislation on rights and authorised “disparu” it looks like this can only get worse.

Do you mean in Minneapolis ? Is that Joe Biden’s crew ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That is what my gut is telling me too. People here are extremely nervous. I was at immigration today to renew my visa, and it looks like the borders are going to be opened soon so I can GTF outta here This entire thing is messed up.

I hope so. Where will you land when you leave?