Breaking: Bridge in Baltimore Collapses After Cargo Ship Collides with it

China did it?
https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1779935206092476530?cxt=HBwW5MHUpfbozLMxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

China did more damage to America than we are willing to talk about . Consider all the cost of the Covid virus intentionally manufactured by CHINA and purposely released into the USA .

1 Like

Naw… Trump did that. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

I always believed it was an inside job, such as deep state black hats. Why? To rigg an election. China just took our hush money in exchange for favourable policies. Quid pro quo’s

1 Like

Just like there is the Deep State in the US, China has its equivalent.

China and US are not monolithic; there are many factions.

Xi does not seem to represent the dark faction in China, but there is the CCP (whatever its real agenda is) closedly tied to Biden, Dems and Zionists.

2 Likes

That is my belief too. I don’t think it originated in China like many believe! That is just media propaganda bullshit! Blame China, blame Russia for something the US government is guilty of!

2 Likes

Blame China and Russia for everthing.
(There was a great meme of Biden muttering “Putin did it” after he fell off his bike)

But never blame Israel and the Israel-lobby in DC.
(District of Corruption? Sounds about right).

Its called plausible deniability! The DC Swamp and their con-game has perfected that term to the “enth” degree, but I digress!

1 Like

They have to go with the narrative or story that requires the least amount of imagination and effort.