2020 Race Riots - Open General

Didn’t the Detroit Tigers win the “World Series” that following year in 68?

https://youtu.be/vCHUhxGbIZw

Taylor Swift is a Globalist puppet…her sole purpose is to add to Race Wars, Rights Wars, Sex Wars, Religion Wars, and any other divisions she can spark or contribute towards…I call that 2-bit no-good a Satanic Globalist Whore!

1 Like

Any white man that votes for these sell out (conservatives) is a fool. Never do they have prayers for dead whites at the hands of blacks.

2 Likes

If any boomer here doesn’t like the fact that our country is burning now, perhaps you should have been paying attention to the people who have been fanning the flames since 1964.

I don’t keep up with the news, but was the man shot dead?

" Swift condemned Trump for his remarks over the violence that erupted after the police-related shooting death of George Floyd in Minneapolis earlier this week"

1 Like

I hope you’ve all got your protesting hammers and molotovs ready for another fun night of social justice.

He was shot with an invisible hate gun embedded inside that cop’s knee which caused the narcotics George Floyd hid up his ass to enter his blood stream and cause his fragile weak pussy heart to seize.

2 Likes

Blacks rioting isn’t a protest or a response. It is their natural instinct. Civilized authority restrains it. When authority steps back, the instinct steps up.

Republicans look like absolute clowns talking about “justice” for this black guy.

They approve of the riots because they are essentially the same as the Democrats.

It’s odd how organized this Black Lives Matter group is. I’ve never seen a well organized inner city.
It’s amazing how well funded they are too.

If one believed in far-right conspiracy theories they might assume some other group, one with a long history of doing these things and with the money to do it, was behind it all.

4 Likes

They are allowed to organize on places like Twitter, that’s why… they aren’t banned. Their narrative is heavily promoted and anything counter to that is suppressed. It’s pretty much a self-fulfilling prophecy by the tech oligarchy and the little hats.

2 Likes

BLM= Black Lazy Motherfuckers. Soros, ADL, SPLC are doing all the funding and organizing. These spear chucking ghetto sheep are just doing what they’re paid to do.

3 Likes

Interesting that they leave Chicago off this list. Obama doesn’t want his city touched?

1 Like

Blacks aren’t capable of this level of agency or organization.

2 Likes

I better not hear shit about muh god emperor Trump after this week.

He’s basically letting the country turn into fuckin Somalia while signing “everyone has to listen to Beyoncé for a month” executive orders.

1 Like

I’ve got to say…Trump is sure simping hard for the Twitter / BLM crowd who will never vote for him anyway. Meanwhile he’s giving his real voters the cold shoulder.

It’s almost like - he’s really on team Twitter / BLM and he’s just a huge fuckin con artist lying to America with a fake right wing act.

1 Like

At this point, I’m rooting for the mob to come back tonight to pull him out of the White House, strip him naked, and pelt him with rotten vegetables.

What do I care? He sure as hell isn’t on my team and I’m embarrassed to be associated with him.

If you take one thing away from these riots it should be that Donald Trump is a soft handed pussy who folds when the pressure is on.

He talks big. He blusters and bullies. But he has the heart of a coward.

He believes in nothing. He champions nothing but his own fragile ego.

Do not put your faith in this weakling.

1 Like

Lol… Trump basically threw his entire base under the bus for people who were lining up and facing off against the Secret Service to fuckin kill him.